Josephine's Dream Reading

Josephine's Dream Reading
Trying to look like Josephine Baker - and failing miserably!

Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls
Conquering the Beast

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Book Hatching - 2009

First of all - I'm afraid I'm not hatching a book this spring. However, some of my colleagues are hatching great books. If you want to meet some wonderful Vancouver BC authors and illustrators, your big chance will come this Saturday. Thirty two children's authors and illustrators, along with their new books, will be at the Vancouver Public Library, Alice Mackay Room (350 West Georgia St.) on May 2nd from 1pm - 3pm.
There'll be door prizes, books to buy and be autographed, live presentations and - you could win an author school visit for your school! Admission to the event is free. I'll be there to support my literary pals and to meet you. If the sun is out I'll wear a yellow tee shirt, dark blue capris and I'll be carrying a big white bag with coloured spots all over it. If it's not sunny, I'm not sure what I'll wear.
Just ask anyone, "Where's Joan Betty?" They'll point me out.
See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment