Josephine's Dream Reading

Josephine's Dream Reading
Trying to look like Josephine Baker - and failing miserably!

Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls
Conquering the Beast

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cynthia Nugent also Won the Chocolate Lily!

Here's a postscript to my previous email. Cynthia Nugent, my 'Honey Cake' illustrator, also won the Chocolate Lily for her perfect enhancement of the book's text. She couldn't be at the awards night because she had a deadline to meet - creating illustrations for her next book, 'Fred and Pete at the Beach.' Fred and Pete are a couple of amusing, delightful and no doubt mischief making canines. They will be in bookstores near you very soon, and I'm really looking forward to reading about their adventures. (I know they are delightful because I've seen two of Cynthia's illustrations already) Cynthia has a wacky sense of humour that appeals to all ages. And don't forget, I'm 62! If I can laugh, anyone can.

No comments:

Post a Comment